Miss D walks in to the kitchen with two foam balls under her shirt.
I ask what she is doing?
She tells me those are babies under her shirt.
One is Gavin and one is Julia.
She takes the foam balls out from under her shirt to tell me the red one is Julia and the Blue one is Gavin.
She put them back under her shirt.
She then goes to get a pencil and comes back to tell me that the pencil is what she is using to keep the Octagons away.
Yes Octagons.
She then goes and puts the "babies" in bed.
ie... taking the foam ball "babies" and putting them on the bottom of the stairs.
She then is on the look out for "Octagons".
She deems the downstairs baby placement as unsafe and takes the "babies" to the top of the stairs where they will be safe.
Game over... eggo is ready to eat.
(Gavin and Julia are my brothers twins who are due to be born in a few weeks)
Silly one liners from Miss D just now...
"I call my water pop sometimes."
"My Eggo isn't crunchy anymore... cause I mixed it with spit."
Ohhh... and one more cool thing... baby D fed and bed at 9:30pm last night.
I went in to get him at.....................drumroll please.
7:25 am!
now if I only would have gone to bed when he did.










4 comments:
Oh those are great, how hilarious... I think Miss D might need some baby dolls ;)
I just love that little girl!!! She has such an imagination, it's so fun!!! Miss her so much!!! I'm so glad you shared!!! =)
your little girl couldn't be any cuter...really...she has maxed out on 'cuteness'...
and way to go Mr. C!!!! Sleep away baby! My little one gave me 8 1/2 hours last night but the norm is more like 6...either one works for me! :)
Go baby boy! And thank you, thank you dear friend for introducing me to the awesomeness of Babywise. We have had a through-the-night sleeper for about 6 weeks now. Woot!
Post a Comment