The Ultimate Race Weekend Package
It was Mr. D's Birthday a few days ago and his parents came out for a visit. The 2 guys headed to Virginia for the Nascar race... yes I was jealous I couldn't go... but I got over it. I'm waiting for Bristol, TN.
Mr. D's Father had an in with M&M Mars Candy Company. He was able to get a sweet package deal for FREE that included 4 tickets to the Race. Parking pass. Meet and Greet with Kyle Busch. Pit Tour. Box seats with lunch and dinner served. Meet Joe Gibbs. Try on his super bowl ring. Chat with JD Gibbs down in the pits (cause they had already met). Basically awesomeness in general.
They had a great time.










1 comment:
Super cool!!! I'm so glad he got to go and get the "royal" treatment!!! Glad you posted some pics too!!! Let's see some more video (if I may be so bold to ask!!!)
Post a Comment