I got to give it to my little guy. He has been trying for about a month to get that thumb in his mouth. Yesterday it happened for him. All day today he has had it in his mouth and he gets this little look on his face like he is saying...."Yah I did it".... "I'm cool". He is in love with his little thumb and it is so cute. I'm so happy for him.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
SUCCESS!
I got to give it to my little guy. He has been trying for about a month to get that thumb in his mouth. Yesterday it happened for him. All day today he has had it in his mouth and he gets this little look on his face like he is saying...."Yah I did it".... "I'm cool". He is in love with his little thumb and it is so cute. I'm so happy for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Oh, I am so jealous! Wyatt tries to put his whole fist in his mouth and has singled out his thumb a couple times, but isn't consistent and gets mad. Thus, the frequent trips to install pacifier in crying mouth.
Post a Comment