where I can see the stars so well.
LOL, I think that might be comfortable for about a minute max LOL! Super cute though ;)
Yes you are!!! That is quite a load, but at least your hands are now free!!!
cute...hey, is that my sling? lol
No Kel... that is my moby. I have yours hanging up in the laundry room ready for you to take it back when you all come out here. It is a sling.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL, I think that might be comfortable for about a minute max LOL! Super cute though ;)
Yes you are!!! That is quite a load, but at least your hands are now free!!!
cute...hey, is that my sling? lol
No Kel... that is my moby. I have yours hanging up in the laundry room ready for you to take it back when you all come out here. It is a sling.
Post a Comment