Ok, I wanted that video to keep going, and going, and going....I miss you guys! I'm so glad you are posting these for us to see. I'm oozing with jealousy that mom and dad get to come out there next week...yes, OOZING!!! He is getting SOOO big and he has those piercing eyes that Miss D has...love those!
4 comments:
Ok, I wanted that video to keep going, and going, and going....I miss you guys! I'm so glad you are posting these for us to see. I'm oozing with jealousy that mom and dad get to come out there next week...yes, OOZING!!! He is getting SOOO big and he has those piercing eyes that Miss D has...love those!
Chele...I want to hold that boy!!!And kiss that girl.....Soon...They are so beautiful, both of them, and I LOVE his little smiles...
Cute pictures! :)
Just stumbled on your blog.
aaawwww! very cute! I want to kiss that little (ok, well....not so little) head!
that boy sure is growing fast!~
Post a Comment