Sunday, December 13, 2009

Angelcapades day 3




I'm backing up my pictures right now and I think that I would screw it up if I tried loading pictures at the same time so pictures of our "Angelcapades" will have to wait... but here is the letter that Angie wrote to Miss D for tomorrow.


Good Morning Miss D,
I sure slept good last night. You were so cute when you got all sad cause you wanted to snuggle with me instead of put me to bed in my red box. But I'm glad you let me sleep in my box. I needed my sleep and since you were going to have a slumber party with your Grammy I would have woke up and maybe I would have been a grumpy angel....? Do you think Angel's are ever grumpy? Naw... we are always happy. That reminds me of a song that you sing...
I'm....
In right
Out right
Up right
Down right
Happy all the time.
Since Jesus Christ came in and cleansed my heart from sin...
I'm....
In right
Out right
Up right
Down right
Happy all the time.

I love to hear you sing. Now on to our fun for today. Do you like pink? I thought you did. Well I got you special present for your room that is pink. They usually hang on people's front door or on the window's outside for decoration at Christmas time. I dropped it off at the doorstep... run and see if you can find it.

But wait. Before you find me. I have to tell you more of the story...Do you remember what part of the story we left off at from yesterday?
So Mary and Joseph became husband and wife. They had to go register for their taxes. Back then they did not have cars. So Mary and Joseph loaded all their stuff up and rode a donkey into town. They took food with them and clothes for the baby. The long journey lasted days and they walked most of the way. When they reached Bethlehem it was full of people and Mary and Joseph could not find anywhere to sleep.

No comments: