Wednesday, December 30, 2009
My little guy.
He likes to eat Avacado, Rice Cereal and Bananas... (that is all I have introduced him too and he is starting to get pushy while the rest of us are eating)... Like I said he likes to eat!
He likes to roll over in his crib and talk to himself.
He likes to kick on the changing pad while I change his diaper.
He is passionate about his toys.
Pretty much anything that Miss D does makes him laugh or at least smile.
He got a few of his hairs trimmed by me cause he had some crazy long ones left over from birth.
He is almost sitting up on his own.
He is a pro at rolling over and over and over.
He as one teeny bit of the bottom right tooth in.
He is a drooling machine.
He nurses in under 7 minutes.
He is a bundle of smiles and joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Oh he is soooo cute!!
he just looks so cuddly and squishy. I LOVE it.
Post a Comment