Good Morning Miss D,
I loved the painting that you did last night! It was also neat that your daddy helped with one of the ornaments. You did such a great job! I think we should hang them on the tree today? Don’t you? Will you teach me how to play candy land today? I saw it in your closet yesterday while we were napping and I think that I would like to learn how to play it. After breakfast can we play? I also heard that you may be going to the post office today to send a package…..can I come with you? Thank you for taking me to BSF with you today. I had fun! I want to tell you some more of our story about Jesus… are you getting excited for Christmas?
Remember where we left off….
That night Mary's baby was born. She washed him and put him in the clothes she had brought. Joseph made a bed for him in a manger, full of hay. Mary laid him gently in it. He was a beautiful perfect baby boy and she named him Jesus. Just like the angel had told her to.











No comments:
Post a Comment