Thursday, December 17, 2009

Angie Day 6




Thank you for teaching me how to play Candyland! Can you believe that I won! You are a really good teacher. I be you are wondering what kind of fun we are going to have today? Well I know that you are going over to a friends house to play today right? Why don’t you bring me along and introduce me to your friends. I think that you are going to make Cinnamon Dough Ornaments and I would love if I could come and we could make one together. I’m so excited!


Ok I am going to tell you a little bit more of the story of baby Jesus…..

After baby Jesus was born there was some shepherds looking after their sheep on the hills near Bethlehem. Suddenly the sky shone bright with light. Don’t be scared, said an angel, “Go to Bethlehem, there you will a baby who is Christ the Lord.”


1 comment:

Kel said...

OMGosh...I could come back and visit just to love on that little angel of yours...so precious!