Our nieghbors had married off one of their daughters this last Saturday. I helped do the flowers and decorate. The rain held off and it was such a beautiful wedding.
Monday, July 23, 2007
30 to go.
So my sis in law Shan and I are back in the saddle again of counting calories and working out. For me it has been a while since I have been on and off again prego over the last 2 years. It is just amazing how quickly my body adjusts to eating 1200 calories a day. I had a 3/4 of a can of tuna and a yellow bell pepper for lunch and I'm full. It really helps to write down the caloric intake...because at the end of the day on Friday I was only at 750... after dinner. So I got to have more dinner and a bit of chocolate frozen yougart to get me up to 1200 cals. I have the same amount of energy, actually even more now that I've been working out again. I'm so sick of looking the way I do and I'm determined not to stop until I lose 30 pounds. The losing always starts out slow... which doesn't help the motivation. But once my body resets it's metabolism and starts tapping into all that stored up fat I need to burn off... it will only be a matter of time before I start to shrink. I'm so looking forward to wearing all my old pre-prego clothes. I hope that they arn't to out of style.
Our nieghbors had married off one of their daughters this last Saturday. I helped do the flowers and decorate. The rain held off and it was such a beautiful wedding.


Our nieghbors had married off one of their daughters this last Saturday. I helped do the flowers and decorate. The rain held off and it was such a beautiful wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Good for you Michele! I'm proud of you for being motivated enough to make a change and start working out! I need to get going too...it's tough at the end of the day to want anything less than a bowl of cookies n cream ice cream and an episode of Seinfeld...But I always feel icky when I hit the sack...I will try counting my calories tomorrow and see if I can keep it at or below 1200 as well..how long are you working out each day?
I'll call you tomorrow on my break to catch up!
Kel
Post a Comment