Tuesday, July 3, 2007

nite nite.


This is what a tired little girl looks like after a bbq and playing in the sun and the dirt. She is all lathered up in sunscreen which does wonders when playing in the dry dirt. It is almost like I put a glue stick all over her... it just attracts dirt. She got a wipey bath before the ride home. She is at the stage of trying to say what ever we say. Everyday she says a new word. Hat, babyduck, buckle...etc. She is also at the stage of not wanting to eat in her highchair... what is up with that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those days where the only bath they get is baby wipes!!! Makes life so much fun!!! I'll bet she woke up with greasy hair too!!! I miss you, hope you're doing good. Hugs to you...Erica

PS Moving day is sometime the first of August...crazy huh?!!!