Monday, July 30, 2007

Another day down

B.fast

Cheerios&1% 150

Snack

Banana 80

Lunch

1/2 sandwich with turkey and mustard 145

Bit of Pork stir-fry leftovers 200

Snack

Yogurt 200

Dinner

Bit more of Pork stir-fry 200

Salad with Homemade veggie salsa 100

Dessert

Frozen Yogurt 120

Before bed snack

a few sips of silk soy chocolate milk 20

Exercise
I planted 20 1 gallon Kinnickinick plants.
Helped Mr. D pick up all the grass that he edged off the front yard... major leg and arm workout today. I was definitely feeling the results of only eating 1200 cals tonight as I was trying to continue helping with the project that we were trying to finish. But I know that it will be so worth it when I can fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes that have been siting dormant waiting to see the sun again.

We went to library reading time this morning and I put Aly's hair up in the cutest piggy tails... I didn't get any pics because my camera batteries were dead. I also don't know where the back-up batteries are because of my special little helper.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You are doing so good! I got my exercise in today. Last week was a bit of a bust for exercise, but I'm gonna get my walking in this week!

Kelli said...

Keep at it girl! You're looking great! Can we plan to hook up this week? I miss you! I was thinking maybe Friday?
Kel