Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Maybe a little TMI.

I woke up last night at about 11pm to a voice in the distance. What was she saying? Was it poo poo? Then it was quiet again. Then again a little louder...pooooo pooooo. That was then followed by a meltdown crying fit. I jumped out of bed and hurried to her room. My little daughter had pooed her pants while she was sleeping and as she was pooing she woke herself up. She has been aware of the pooing process and is upset now when she goes in her diaper. She doesn't get to put the poo in the toilet and flush it. I think that since she was half-asleep she was more upset by the fact that she was awakened by pooing her diaper. She was groggy and crying while I changed her diaper in the middle of the night. I put her back in bed and tucked her and she was right back asleep. She hasn't done that since she was a baby. I hope that she doesn't start that cycle of pooing in the nighttime. She has gone already today on her little toilet. Such a big girl!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

She's sooooo BIG! and soooo adorable. Looks like she is ready to potty train! That means when you are in the back corner of Target she will have to go and you will be running and pushing her in the cart to get the bathroom at the OTHER END of the store in time! Good times!

Anonymous said...

Wow, waking up from a deep sleep with the urge to poo...what a woman is becoming, I'm not there yet...I just pinch it off and wait till the morning...

:) is that TMI?

my hunny calls it a 'fott' when I toot and am in that state of bodily functions...hehheehehehe..
K
(liked I'd sign my whole name to that comment!)

Shannon said...

hmmmm.....could K possibly stand for KELLI?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shannon...