100 posts...wow. It is interesting to look back and read some really old ones. It really is like an online journal. I need to print these out and put them in a binder or something. I had my first Arbonne class tonight. It went SO WELL. For those of you who are thinking... hey why didn't I get invited? Here is what I have to say. It is SO much better to keep these classes small so that everyone can get their questions answered and we aren't there until the wee hours of the morning. People have to get home to their loved ones. I was home by 9:30pm. Not to bad! Anyways, 3-5 people is perfect. So it was just my first class and I am learning... so that I will be able to do these classes on my own. Right now I have someone helping my with my 1st 4-6 classes. I have a list of 100 people that I want to share Arbonne with and it is only a matter of time until you might hear me talking about it. Feel free to ask me anything about Arbonne. If I don't know I will get you the answer. Tonight was so fun. I love talking about skin-care that I have experienced and that actually is great for my body. No animal yuck...just pure stuff from the earth. I could sit here and type and type about it... but I won't push the hard sale on you. I'm just excited to share. Moving on...
_________________________
My little dearest is getting to be so verbal. She can answer my questions now and she has her own opinion. Mr. D watched her tonight while I was at my class. I called on my way home to tell him where I was he had said that he had just put her to bed. They were playing and when he would ask her if she wanted to go to bed... she would say no. But a little while later she said yes. I wonder what goes on in that little mind of hers that she would be able to discern when she was ready to go to bed on not. There are also funny little things that we are learning about her. Last night her grammy gave her a dolly and a little giraffe. They were held together like the doll was holding the giraffe. Well she didn't like that and she wanted them separated. Also she didn't like the tag on the back of the doll and she wanted it cut off. After papa cut the tag off she pointed to the back of the doll letting her papa know that he didn't cut all of the tag off. Hmmmm. She sure likes it the way she likes it. I wonder where she gets that from... Mr.D I bet. Not a bad trait... it's all in the details I suppose. I'm sure not like that and she spends most of her time with me. Nature vs. Nurture going on I guess.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Glad your first class went well.
That little Aly is so darn adorable. It was fun to see ya'll last night.
I'm excited about the stuff I oredered! I woke up this morning wanting to use the sea salt oil....thanks for placing my order...Loves...
Post a Comment