Thursday, August 9, 2007

feet and hands...


Thank you to our family (you know who you are) for making this temporary headstone for us. We haven't ordered the permenant one. The rock we chose was a rose quartz but they couldn't sand blast it. So they took care of finding another rock and sandblasting it. It is still at her gravesite... but it has some bird poo on it.

My cousin took this picture at Hazel's service. Just thought that I would share. By the way... these are her real hand and feet prints. They scanned them in and were able to sandblast them true to size on the rock. What an awesome memory to see and touch.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Gosh, you're right. What an incredible way to remember Hazel. Even if it is temporary, it sure is beautiful (bird poo and all). :)

Kelli said...

I love to see her little hands and feet. Thank you, Michele, for sharing. I love you.
Kel

Shannon said...

so precious

manders said...

Michelle, I am so sorry for your loss. You will see her again someday and be with her. Hope you and your family are doing well. I love that headstone it's beautiful.
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Chele, we love you and were happy to do this for you. It touched us so much to be able to bless you..especially in such a tough time. I just saw this..made me cry again, we love you ALL!!!