Thursday, August 2, 2007

her little big world

This is the world that aly lives in. These are the words that she can say. She has gotten to mimicking stage. Mostly the last word that you say she will say.
"do you want to go in the car or the truck"? "truck"
"do you want to go in the truck or the car"? "car"

mommy daddy book loud eva katie erica cody rachelle cracker apple hi money nose eye ear toe clothes toast cow towel hair stick down up close baby feet shoes bear eat monkey fish boots bed bath clock potty shower poo poo coat chair buckle toy car bug guy cookie elmo go ball walk tractor truck hot backpack bee bye todd papa hudy jesse emmy noisy milk push please egg bed juice water ice

almost all of these words anyone can understand.... milk (ka) water (wawa)

She had her 18 month appointment today. tall and thick. 95% for both. she is sure my big girl. I went shopping at the Carters outlet with a friend and was looking at the sizes thinking... I know that the carters 18 month pj's are getting to small. The 24 month size looks just huge, but I know that soon she will fit in it. Today she is wearing a 24mo onesie and a 3T skirt. Crazy how fast they grow. When she got her shots she was yelling Owwwweeee. So sad when they can actually tell you... "owwee mommy".

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I miss her...love all the updates...

Steph said...

I love me some 95 percentile! I can't believe what a smart and talkative girl you've got there. It amazes me how much she can communicate! Oh, and it doesn't hurt that she's so darn cute. :)

Kelli said...

call me in the morning about tomorrow...wondering if Tues will work for you instead...call me...