Tuesday, August 7, 2007

not much to say

Not feeling to talkative the last few days. Enjoy this sweet pic of Aly when she was 7 months. A friend took this picture when we were camping last summer. Hugs to all.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

.Yeah, I thought you seemed quiet at ikea but I just figured it was all the great stuff we saw but couldn't buy! Want to come have dinner with me tonight or tomorrow around the orchards office? I eat from 4-5 or 5-6...love you.
Kel

erinlitteral said...

Hi Michele,

I had to come check out... sweet little girl. We're all girl here too ;) I was touched that you posted some of your story on heretotestify. Kel shared with me back then and you've been in my thoughts quite a bit since. I am so encouraged to hear all that God is doing to get you through day by day. God bless you guys, Erin - (Kel's friend)

Anonymous said...

sweet picture, chele~

love, Mel