So here is the final product. I added a bit of bling and a bit of memories. I took some of the dried flowers from Hazel's casket piece that I had dried and used the mod podge to glue those on and then I glued some beads on there too. I think they turned out pretty well. I'm going to show a friend how to do this project over the weekend. She can't wait until we have our next craft night at church. She is big into scrapping and so she has a ton of paper choices.
Aly just amazes me by the amount that this girl can sleep. She just loves it. Today she woke up at her normal time...6:45-7am. I have a doctor appt today at 1pm and I have to have a blood test done before that at noon and then I'm meeting a friend at 11:30 to pick up my Re9 Arbonne Anti-aging skincare set. So I'm thinking hmmmm, when can this girl get her morning nap in? So I decided to try and see if she would be down with going back to bed at 8:30 that way she could sleep and be up in time to leave. I gave her a cup of milk and we sat and read a story then I said "time for a nap" and she laid right down on her pillow and reached back for her "niney" and was down for the count. Everyone had to be there and it is just crazy how she knows if anyone is missing. Bear, Bunny Judy and baby. She will ask for her froggy...but froggy stays in the car along with buddy. Man when I recount how many little friends my daughter has it sounds a bit weird. Sometimes I will take one out of her bed to see if she notices if it is gone and SHE DOES. She asks me "bear?" "go?" with her hands out and upside down in the "i don't know" way. What a funny little girl. She is so in love with her "niney".... when she sees it after being outside playing or away from it for a while... she breaks out it this laughter like "ohhhh my niney where have you been?" "i have missed you so." She laughs and hugs it and lays on the floor and rubs her face in it. Yes, she loves her "niney".










2 comments:
so sweet that you added those flowers. they look great!
Very cool pictures.....I'd love to see them up close.....is it all paper? I'm gearing up to start painting again...I'm ready!
Post a Comment