Friday, August 10, 2007

inspired to get a craftin'

Inspired by Shannon's art and crafting blog entry, I decided to take on the task. She wrote out all the directions on how to do it.. and hey I can read...why can't I do it. I went to Craft Warehouse and picked out some paper and the rest of the things that I needed and whalaah...see below. Not bad I must say for my first craft. I'm going to do another one that kinda goes along with it... but I thought one would be a good start for tonight. I'm going to hang it in my bathroom. When I'm laying in my tub there is a wall across from me with nothing on it. Now I have a custom piece of art that I MADE! Thanks Shan! (see her blog link on the side of my page... she was chosen as "a creative blog") Which way should I hang it...vertical or horizontal? Like the bling beads that I'm going to glue on?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

You go GIRL!!! Good job...see you tomorrowa at 5???...yum yum...

Shannon said...

Yeah! I'm glad I could inspire some craftiness! It looks fantabulous! You really took the idea and made it your own! I love the ripping idea!
I think I like it vertical the best.