Still going strong...
Today
Cheerios with 1% 120
coffee with 1% and a dabble of chocolate syrup 165
yogurt with a small amount of oatmeal flakes 140
1/2 tortilla shell with a dabble of homemade hummus and spinach leaves 90
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
hmmm what should I make for dinner?
I did my pilates accelerated with my "sculpting circle"... It is starting to get a little easier... I suppose that means that I'm getting stronger! Yeah for results.
I have noticed that my body is getting slimmer. I haven't got on the scale though, I don't want to be discouraged by that number. I'm waiting as long as I can, so that when I do get on the scale I'm encouraged by the number. After Aly gets up from her marathon nap... put her down at 1:15ish and she is still sleeping... I'm going for a walk down to the mailbox. If you have seen where we live you know that we have a great hill to walk up. When I'm pushing the stroller my heart gets to a racing pace very quickly. By the time I get up to the house I'm a huffing puffing fool. I have jell-o legs from walking without stopping. Push it...Push it...the neighbors might be watching...I don't want to look like a wimp... Keep pushing.
Hmmm what should I make for dinner? I use to make out meal plans for the month so that I didn't have this dilemma. I need to do that again. Time to go put the coffee table back after my workout. Shannon how are you doing with your trek to a better body?
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
That saddle I got back up on....somebody went and pushed it over! HELP! I need to get back up!
Post a Comment