Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hey Boys


At Henry's 1st birthday party Aly was the only girl amongst lots of little boys. When we walked in the door to the party everyone was like... whoa a girl. I didn't bring her a swimsuit so she had to go swimming and playing in the sand leaving nothing to the imagination. But it didn't matter she got down and dirty all the same. If these two could talk would the conversation go something like this?
Henry- "Hey baby did you see my rake?"
Aly- "Yah I saw your rake... not to impressive".
Henry- "What about this sweet sand box I got for my birthday!"
Aly- "Now that I like. It is much cleaner than the sand I get to play in at my house. You should come over and see the dirt piles I play in."
Henry- "Hey can you get your hand off my foot, your cramping my style. I need some room to play you know".
Aly- "Sorry buddy, just giving you some birthday love".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Henry? Cute blog...
will call you now...

Steph said...

HA! That is funny, Michele. I'm so glad you and Aly came to Henry's party!!! It was SO good to see you. :) Let's hang out soon. Steve too.

Shannon said...

I love your "about me" statement. I'm not sure when you changed it, but I just noticed it today.