I have two of these lovely empty tin containers... and I will have more because I LOVE the Arbonne Protein Shake. All you crafty people out there who require no effort to create... lend me an idea. What can I make with these? I have learned to look at things like this in a new light... thinking I should't throw these away. I'm sure that Eight Crazy or Infarrantly Creative should surely see a missed opportunity. So help a sister out....
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
gift containers like this....
http://eightcrazy.blogspot.com/2007/12/lots-of-gifts-to-wrap.html
Get some funky scrapbook paper and cover those babies. Fill it with sweets as a thank you gift for Miss D's Sunday school teacher or something. Glue a cute fake flower on top.
I say, use it to scoop up all that deer poo left from your furry new friend... :)
Post a Comment