Sunday, October 15, 2006
Custom made to wear jewelry
Making jewelry is my newest obbession. I'm making the pieces for the Lady Bug Bizarre. I need to figure out what each item that I've made is going to cost though. It is a fun hobby because I can wear the stuff that I make... that is if Aly doesn't pull on the earrings or on the necklace. I can also custom make something to match what I'm wearing for that day. My mother-in-law got me hooked when I stayed with them for a few days when my hubby was hunting. Today I went to a bead show and dropped a couple dollars on beads... and when I say a couple dollars it is because I don't want to say the amount out loud. For fear that my hubby might say " you better sell a lot of jewelry to make up for all the money that you are spending on beads my love". I added in the my love part to make it sound like he is saying that out of love for me and not that he is worried that I'm spending all his hard earned money on beads. But I do have to say that I love making jewelry! I should put some pics on here of my newest projects. Maybe soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment