What argument is Paul disproving in verses 5-8?
God is just in giving us His wrath. We can try and try to be good on our own, but without Him we make mistakes. Even when we think that we are being genuine, hidden in our hearts there are sinful motives.
Romans 3:1-2
What advantage is it to you to have the Bible, the Word of God?
To get to know the heart of God. The Bible is His word and when I read it He is speaking directly to me. It is the living word is always changing in meaning and application. Who am I to have such a treasured gift? To be able to read and know the heart of God through His word is like food for the hungry.
Thank you Lord for giving me your word that I may learn from it through my Bible Study of Romans. Thank you BSF.
http://www.biblestudyfellowship.com/










No comments:
Post a Comment