Saturday, October 14, 2006

To Blog or not to Blog?

As my friend Steph put it on her blog... and I choose Blog. This is my 1st blog ever so here it goes. Today I went to my friend Martta's little girl Gracie's 2nd birthday party... what the Disney Princess party? Martta planned the party to be a Princess party and almost all the gifts that Gracie got were princess orriented. I hope that was the plan because I was part of the problem. I gave her a Disney toy cell phone with interchangeable faceplates... a very hip thing that a 2 year old needs. I also gave her a Strawberry Shortcake Doll. I 'm so glad that the toys I had when I was little are coming back. I had Lemon Meringue and to this day she still smells like Lemon. Makes you wonder what sort of freak smell odorizer that they put in the doll so that is smells 20 years later. Must be like a twinkie... a shelf life of years and years. When Alyenna has her 1st birthday I'm skipping the theme party and hoping the gifts that are brought for her are all different things... more fun that way. Do I even have a say... for now I do.
Here is my dear baby being a Bully to her cuz Rachelle. They are 16 days apart and poor Rachelle is getting mowed over. She can be a lover too. Cute as a button I might add.

No comments: