When you have a view like this it is awesome. But to pull weeds in a huge yard like ours is a bit overwhelming! I filled the wheelbarrow with weeds, grass and dirt in like 15 minutes. Am I done? Not hardly! There are 1000's of tiny seedlings that have just germinated and are just begging to have a wonderful life over the winter and be a headache for me in the spring. Why is it that freshly weeded dirt looks so nice? We are having a wedding reception in our front yard in July and I'm really excited for that. What a wonderful thing to be able to share with our neighbors. Thanks to them for letting us be a part of the wonderful day to come. I promise to have the yard in tip top shape! Lunch is over and back outside.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Weeds.....everywhere!
When you have a view like this it is awesome. But to pull weeds in a huge yard like ours is a bit overwhelming! I filled the wheelbarrow with weeds, grass and dirt in like 15 minutes. Am I done? Not hardly! There are 1000's of tiny seedlings that have just germinated and are just begging to have a wonderful life over the winter and be a headache for me in the spring. Why is it that freshly weeded dirt looks so nice? We are having a wedding reception in our front yard in July and I'm really excited for that. What a wonderful thing to be able to share with our neighbors. Thanks to them for letting us be a part of the wonderful day to come. I promise to have the yard in tip top shape! Lunch is over and back outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment