I'm upstairs and Miss D is down stairs yelling "poo poo". She is watching Charlotte's Web and I don't think that she can tear herself away. Miss a bit of the movie and poo in my diaper... or get her little self upstairs to sit on the toilet. The result of her choice hangs in the balance. I keep telling her to come upstairs to the bathroom. But it is quite down there... I just peeked. She is standing at the bottom of the stairs still watching the movie. Still nothing. I bet if I went down to pick her up she would be relieved. Ahhhh, someone to make the clean break and make the choice for me. She hasn't gone today yet... so I know that if she doesn't... the past behavior says that she won't have a very good sleep tonight unless "it" comes out. And when I say "it" I mean something that NEVER looks like it could have been inside a two year old and she was still able to be walking around. I'm going to go and get her. I know for my piece of mind... I would like "it" out of her. More room for dinner right!
(too late.... in the diaper it is!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Ha! That had me laughing out loud! The things we have to ponder on when we're parents! To poo or not to poo? :)
funny!
Silly girl...
You let my niece poo in her pants! You meanie! =)
Post a Comment