I got the cutest Ipod Nano.. in my signature color... ROBIN'S EGG BLUE.
Well, I turned the little thing on this morning and being all thumbs I set the language to Chinese. Lots of symbols and not alot of understanding. Guess I need to learn Chinese or figure out how to get the Ipod reset. Off to apple.com to see if I can find out how.
Miss D got a kitchen... will post pics later. She is loving it.
She also is fighting croup. She started with a fever and a little cough. Now she is so hoarse... but it is so cute. Her little voice is so raspy. It just melts our heart... she is so pitiful. Pray for a quick recovery. I know that she is going to be fine... but those moments when fear creeps in and speak into my ear nasty things...just not cool.
We also have about 7 inches of snow.
I'm loving my White Christmas!
Siting here looking out the window.
With a raspy 2 year old.
And a Chinese I pod.
And snow on the satellite dish and no TV.
I'm loving my White Christmas!
The movie in on the TV downstairs.
Miss D is crying because I won't play "kitchen"
Guess I better go take care of my girl.
I'm Loving my White Christmas.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Poor little thing, I hope she's better soon. I understand about the "kitchen" R is doing the same thing but add to it the shopping cart and food...it's everywhere, but, on a good note, she got up early and started vacuuming!!! With her little play vacuum of course! Too cute! We had fun yesterday. Hope everyone is better today!!! luv ya!
Post a Comment