Saturday, December 1, 2007
I got problems
I think that my brain is going down the toilet! I have been having a MAJOR problem lately with "sometimers"! I left my camera at my Bro's house after TurkeyDay. Well I got the package today in the mail (the package folded perfectly...my S.I.L is the wrapping queen) well I came inside to put my memory card back in and I CAN'T FIND IT! You don't even want to see the condition that my office is in... along with my closet(the last place I saw it). I just tore everything in a huff off my desk and out of the drawers and dumped it on the floor. I wouldn't even take a picture of this mess if I could! I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!!!!!! I have no idea where it could be! AGGGGGGGH! Serenity now... Serenity NOW! I needed a serious vent and Mr. D is outside with a friend working on pulling the engine out of a truck... so I turn to my loyal readers! Thanks for listening. My blood pressure is a little lower and I think I better go clean up my mess before Mr. D comes in and sees the trace of the tornado that just blew through our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment