Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas





We are watching White Christmas for the I don't knowith time.

Miss D refers to the movie as "Sisters" or "Mama's Songs".

I can't believe that today is the 14th!

Christmas is coming and I think I'm getting fat! This month has been a bad one. I have felt domestic... making cookies, fudge, Holiday Nog...

January is going to be the month that I tackle the last 10!

I hope it doesn't get to be more than 10!!! Come'on self-control.... step up to the plate.



Chaps who did taps aren't tapping anymore their doing choreography.

Chicks who did kicks aren't kicking anymore their doing choreography.


SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW.


2 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

Hey we watch that movie all the time too! Last year we got the soundtrack to it and the girls love it. Madeline likes to march around and sing, "Gee, I wish I was back in the army, the army wasn't really bad at all. Three meals a day (hey hey), for which we didn't pay. Uniforms for winter, spring and fall...."

Can't wait to see you guys!

Love, Becky

Eryn said...

I LOVE that movie! I just watched it!