I have a pre-op appointment tomorrow. I'm hoping to find out what my surgery is going to entail and what the after care is going to look like?
How long will I be down?
Will I be in pain?
Will I be able to lift Miss D?
Will I be able to walk around without to much pain?
Will everything heal well?
Will I have nausea coming out of the anesthetic?
Will I be on pain meds?
Do I have to go back in for a follow-up appt?
Will I be able to drive after?
Do I need to have someone here with me to help me take care of Miss D?
How long will be my recovery?
Just a few questions.
Please pray for clarity tomorrow as I am at the Doctor finding out what my soon to be surgery is going to shape up to be...
other than expensive.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Is the surgery scheduled already?
We'll be praying, for sure...
Next weekend works for us in the evening Sat.
hugs,
Kel
Post a Comment