Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Work Work Work
Taking Estrace after dinner is ok... but being up late after my dinner has digested isn't ok. It really makes me feel the same as the early stages of nausea during pregnancy. I want to go have a snack, but I know there is no baby in there that I would be starving. It is just my empty tummy needing a snack. Just go chug some milk is what Mr. D would say if he was awake. He worked himself a 14 hour day today. Man he is a hard worker. I really don't envy the guy. I can't even imagine how many calories he burns in a day. It must be a couple thousand at least. No wonder he can't keep weight on. I have an "idea" of what he eats everyday( not counting any non-scheduled gas station stops for a bbq burrito snack). I make his lunch and I know what goes in there. Healthy food... with the exception of the chips and cookies... and the occasional pop tart. Then, I know that he eats for dinner... which is always SO much food. What a life to have... where I would be eating just to keep my weight up. That is so not the case for my life. I chase around an almost 2 year old who recently has been my little cling on. So the chasing has been to a minimum. She would rather sit on the floor and play "sorting the treasure and putting it into the treasure box and then into some cups" or "taking all of the fruit leather out of the lunch drawer a few at a time and taking it into the dining room and putting it on the table". I ask her if she is "doing her work" and she always says "yes". She is so interesting. In a group setting she will hang close to me (if not up on my lap) for a while until she has surveyed the situation and decided that all is clear to get down. Sometimes it will be like 15 minutes. Then she will hang back to kinda get her bearings, to see what everyone else is doing... then she will maybe play or maybe be back on my lap for a little more time to check it out again. Ohhhh how the little quirks of our personalities make us who we are. I'm learning about my little tot's quirks everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment