Monday, October 8, 2007

Pics don't lie!

July 21, 2007
------------------------------------------------

It is easy to see how the weight loss program is going when I get on the scale. STUCK! I have hit the plateau at 20 pounds. I want to lose 15 more! I have fell off the workout wagon! I have stayed on the 1200 calorie wagon...you know give a little here and there. Well, I say that has got to stop if I want to lose the last 15! All my pre-prego clothes fit now... but they could be just a little more comfortable. HELP! Give me encouragement! I'm going to treadmill it today. I always feel so good when I get off. I love to see the results of the number of calories I burned. Pictures don't lie! I can do it and I'm back on the workout wagon as of today! Hold me to it!
Oct 7th, 2007

6 comments:

jlchristblog said...

ya know - i always think you look so beautiful no matter what size you are! i am really proud of you for working at your goals like you do. it really takes a lot of commitment and you totally deserve it. please remember that muscle weighs more than fat : ) and to not obsess over the numbers on that scale, but the measuring tape instead !

go chele go go!!!!

Infarrantly Creative said...

You go girl...if you did 20 you can do the last 15. Keep pushing. It is worth it.

Kelli said...

I hear that's how it is with losing weight...the first few are the easiest..you know what? That just means what they say is true...anything worth having is worth working hard for! You can do it if you keep your eye on the goal! You do know that you look awesome though...even if you haven't yet kicked the last 15 lbs...hang in there...let me know about this weekend...maybe we could leave the kiddos with the guys and go for a run or something..

Shannon said...

YOU CAN DO IT! Those pics are all the encouragement you need. What a difference! You are doing great. Don't stop now. Don't backslide and lose the hard work you've already put in!

Kelli said...

hey, what's up with the new blog on your profile...life to life?

Julie D. said...

wow. look at your arms! thats awesome. Keep it up. You can do it. That high from working out is so worth the feeling of dread at the beginning. i'm right there with ya, except a lot more to lose! great job. oh, my husband wanted me to make my blog private so that is what I did. If you want to read it...send me an email...i'll add you.

julie d.