What I know for sure.
Shannon tagged me and these are 5 things I know for sure.
1. The group Selah and their music speaks to my soul.
2. I got a sore throat and Miss D started having random puking when I started to stir the pot regarding a certain religion, I deleted my posts and commanded the blood of Jesus to cover me and Miss D and In the name of Jesus the Devil leave us alone and in the Name of Jesus my sore throat would go away. Instantly my throat was better and Miss D hasn't puked again. In the name of Jesus I commanded the demons to leave my throat.
3. My daughter is so cute (to me) that sometime it actually hurts my heart.
4. I love where I live and when I wake up (like today) and can see above the fog, changing leaves, two mountains, the sun and rolling light blue hills I can feel the awesome of God's creation and I hope that I never have to move away.
5. I miss my Hazel Hope with all my heart and I can rest in the fact that I know when I get to Heaven with Jesus we will have a wonderful time singing praises together!
.....now what do these three wonderful ladies know for sure?
How bout' Kelli and Lindsay( new to the blogging world) and Steph
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
1. Amen! I REALLY love their duet album. Really really love it. I love so many of their songs it would be tough to pick a favorite but when Todd sings Turn to You it moves me everytime.
2. I tend to be a pot stirrer too. You go girl.
3. I know exactly what you mean.
4. I am a little jealous but I do love those I live NEAR so I will be content with that.
5. I have 10 babies in heaven - lost them all before I held them but it sure has brought heaven near.
Like you, I am BSFer (though I took this year off because I started homeschooling and now my six year old is unhappy with me that he is missing it). Stinks too because I am teaching on Matthew in our adult SS class and I really could have used those BSF notes :). Also am an arbonne user. Couldn't live without that thermal fusion mask. :)
My aunt found your site today via Luke's and asked me to read some of your postings because she thought us strikingly similiar. Fun to meet another "kindred" spirit.
P.S. I come from a family of hunters and I grinned at the "killing tank" comment. Wondering if you are a Gary Smalley/John Trent fan because reading about full tanks had me picturing the Love Languages videos. Ohhhh those were nice in early marriage. Think I should rent them again. :)
Post a Comment