We went and got our Pumpkins yesterday... 1st trip to the patch as a family. We went with some good friends and had a fun time. We saw the farm animals... Miss D was loving the Chickens. She was not loving the Goats. I think that she was confused that they actually exsisted in real life... not just in books. We did the punkin chunckin with the tiny pumpkins that were there for the taking. Our friend made into the barrell on the first shot. He won a prize! So worth the $8 entrance/person. No... that was so not worth it. But we did get a ride on the hay wagon out to the patch. We all found "THE PERFECT PUMPKINS" for our family. Miss D was without her pm nap. Which is how the day usually goes on Sunday. But lately she hasn't been eating to well. I think the last time she really ate a good amount of food was on Wednesday night. Since then she has been eating like a little bird. Frustrating for me... since I'm the mom and I try to get her to eat! Well last night at the patch she was having some sips of my Hot Chocolate and she was loving it. We decided to head over to their house for some dinner. A quick stop at the store to get some bread and we would be on our way. Well, about 5 minutes after leaving the patch Miss D decided to unload her lunch and hot chocolate all over herself. Her blacket caught most of it. There was a little splatter on the back of the seat in front of her. I jumped out of my seat into the back seat to make sure there wasn't going to be round 2. We made it to the store and got her all cleaned up. The car stunk and so did she. She was so crushed that she had messed her "niney" and she had to ride all the way home without it. Wining and crying the whole way. So we made it home and got her up to the bath. Took off the diaper while the tub was filling and she decided to unload her bladder right there on the bathmat. We were like seriouly girl... you got problems. Well once in the bath we were just waiting for her to unload the other end in the tub. That would have just completed the evening. But so such luck. She made it to bed and slept all night. I did go in at about 4am because she had fallen out of bed. I don't know what is going on with our girl. Right now... she is saying "cheese samich" so I guess I should go and make her one. I hope that she eats it!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Pumpkins and Puke
We went and got our Pumpkins yesterday... 1st trip to the patch as a family. We went with some good friends and had a fun time. We saw the farm animals... Miss D was loving the Chickens. She was not loving the Goats. I think that she was confused that they actually exsisted in real life... not just in books. We did the punkin chunckin with the tiny pumpkins that were there for the taking. Our friend made into the barrell on the first shot. He won a prize! So worth the $8 entrance/person. No... that was so not worth it. But we did get a ride on the hay wagon out to the patch. We all found "THE PERFECT PUMPKINS" for our family. Miss D was without her pm nap. Which is how the day usually goes on Sunday. But lately she hasn't been eating to well. I think the last time she really ate a good amount of food was on Wednesday night. Since then she has been eating like a little bird. Frustrating for me... since I'm the mom and I try to get her to eat! Well last night at the patch she was having some sips of my Hot Chocolate and she was loving it. We decided to head over to their house for some dinner. A quick stop at the store to get some bread and we would be on our way. Well, about 5 minutes after leaving the patch Miss D decided to unload her lunch and hot chocolate all over herself. Her blacket caught most of it. There was a little splatter on the back of the seat in front of her. I jumped out of my seat into the back seat to make sure there wasn't going to be round 2. We made it to the store and got her all cleaned up. The car stunk and so did she. She was so crushed that she had messed her "niney" and she had to ride all the way home without it. Wining and crying the whole way. So we made it home and got her up to the bath. Took off the diaper while the tub was filling and she decided to unload her bladder right there on the bathmat. We were like seriouly girl... you got problems. Well once in the bath we were just waiting for her to unload the other end in the tub. That would have just completed the evening. But so such luck. She made it to bed and slept all night. I did go in at about 4am because she had fallen out of bed. I don't know what is going on with our girl. Right now... she is saying "cheese samich" so I guess I should go and make her one. I hope that she eats it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
there's just nothing better than driving down the road and all of a sudden hearing your kid puke. There's pretty much nothing you can do about it but clean it up later!
Ack! I have never thrown up and so far, neither has Henry (unless you count the massive amounts of spit up) so this story scares me! I don't even know how I would react. Probably stun me for a moment. She looks cute anyhow. And YOU look GREAT!
Post a Comment