The hubby sent me an email yesterday... is there something wrong with that picture? We do talk, but he was at his desk and I at my desk at home...anyways...
He emailed me with the note... "weed"
Then inside the email he said "now that I got your attention"... hahahaha very funny. Funny how my brain would go that route and he would know that. Well what he was really wanting was for me to spray weeds around the yard. That has been my duty this summer. It is easy and I just fill the backpack up with weed killer and water and I'm on my way. I'm getting better at the job. The first few times I missed a tone of weeds. I'm not a very methodical person, so organizing my spray was a hard task to master. Last time weed amd grass killing spray got all allong the ege of the grass and I killed it DEAD! But this time... I was extra careful. I just know one of these times there is going to be dead footprints going across the lawn because I walked through a fresh spray and tracked it into the grass. After I'm done spraying I look around at all I sprayed and hope that it all dies. What if I got the mix wrong and all my spraying work was in vain? It will take about 2 weeks with the weather now for the weeds to die. But, when I start to see wilting and yellow my heart does a leap. Such simple pleasure.... life in the country. I get happy over a dead weed.

you can find just about anything on google... the picture really adds to the dramatic effect right.










1 comment:
You are such a nice wife!
Post a Comment