Sunday, October 28, 2007
See Ya Miss D.
Miss D went in the nursery at church today! Woo Hoo. Last week Mr. D was hunting and I was in and out of the service because Miss D was so not into going in the nursery. Well today she was bribed with snacks and 2 of her best buds were in there. So we made the clean break. She was fighting it with the death cling on grip. But I was strong and didn't give into the "mama" crying and wimpering. I was able to enjoy a great service of learning and enlightenment about what God desires for us and how we all have a heart of our own with God given desires. Are we living out those desires and are we aligned with God, so that we know we are living a life of truth? Deep stuff. Have I mentioned before how I love the Bible. Always something new to learn. Others refer to needing outside commentary in conjunction with the Bible. They refer to the phrase as "continued revelation". The Bible always gives that to me (continued revelation)every time I read it. Where I am in my day and in my life... a verse will mean something different to me than to someone else... depending on everyone' s life circumstances. I know that when I read the bible I take it as the complete truth...not needing any other outside sources to back it up. I have faith that it is God- breathed and alive. I'm so thankful to be able to rest in that truth and always know that I can take God at his word because he is never changing and always true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I soo agree...
Post a Comment