I have started counting calories again. I had stopped that...because I pretty much had memorized what everything is calorie wise. I was eating about 1400, after keeping track for a few days. Well not cool when I'm trying to drop the poundage. So... back to writing it down. Except that we went to ROCC for dinner tonight and that didn't work in my favor. The cheesecake was literally calling my name... EAT ME! So I had tooo.... you know I didn't want to make it feel bad. Wait, it's cheesecake it should feel bad. It is like a million calories. I did however do my Windsor Ab Sculpting video today while the tot was napping. So that basically cancelled the cake out right.
After BSF on Wednesdays Miss D comes home saying "nappy". Poor girl just wants her bed!
I started another blog to post Hazel related stuff on. I have one contributor. Not what I had hoped for. I will give it time. I'm hoping it catches on. I think that it could be a really great forum for women to share loss experiences together on. We will see I guess.
I'm loving my new car. It rides so smooth. It is fun to drive and very spacious.
Last night I was startled awake to Miss D standing at the side of my bed saying "mama."
I was scared out of my head! What the Bride of Chucky.
I didn't even hear her open her door... it is hard to open, so she rarely even is able to open it on her own. Either I was so out of it sleeping or she was in stealth mode when she opened it. We don't put up the gate anymore because she can't open her door, and she never comes out of her room in the middle of the night. It was so weird. So I scooped her up and took her back to bed, as my heart was racing from the sudden wake up. I laid with her for a few. I could tell that she was annoyed that I was in her bed. I could tell that I was cramping her space. So I took a hint and went back to bed. Not another peep out of her all night. I'm hoping I don't have to wake up to another Chucky at the side of my bed tonight. SCARY.... even if it was my own child.
...I had a pic here of my little squirt... but it kept haunting me. So... forget the image. SORRY! Not sure what I was thinking???
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
counting my calories too. Isn't it fun 8)
UH...."nice" photoshop job....NOT! Funny though...and a little disturbing!
Scary child! I think Ally is wya cuter without the sicle in her hand.
Post a Comment