I'm inviting women to share their trials/stories on a different blog...
http://myhazelhope.blogspot.com
Maybe you have experienced a trial with a pregnancy that ended with fetal loss?
Have you had a miscarriage?
I had a late-term stillbirth and I will share about my trials with that.
What about fertility issues?
Please use this blog as a forum to share your stories.
I know that I have found relief in sharing with friends about different trials and situations.
I thought that this would be a great way to share with each other and offer encouragement.
How has God used this trail in your life to glorify HIM?
If you are intersted in contributing please email me at lifetolifeblog@gmail.com
....if you come across this blog and know someone who would be interested... please pass it on.
Looking forward to learning and sharing.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment