Saturday, November 24, 2007

all jumbled up!

I'm feeling festive early this year...
Is it to early to go and get our Christmas tree?
I'm working on rearranging the great room to get ready for the tree...
I got rid of all the Harvest decorations last night and I'm thinking of bringing out the Christmas boxes today...?
---------------------------------------------
Also, To all of you out there who are married... please take a minute to tell your spouse that you are thankful for them. Tell them you love them. Take a minute to evaluate your heart and if there is anything that you hold against your spouse...deal with it now! Before it turns into a mountain! We have had some friends with marital unrest and I pray that we and they will be continually reminded that what God has brought together let no man seperate. The Devil is so good at deception and I hope that our friends will be reminded of the love and forgiveness that Christ has imparted on us and I pray that they can see that it is ours to share with others.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

No, it's not too early to decorate for Christmas, you are actually about 3 weeks behind if you follow Costco's lead...

and it's a good reminder to stay in good communication with your spouse...it's so easy to get busy and forget about the most important things...

jlchristblog said...

so true!
love you chele...

Shannon said...

I love christmas decorations!!!

I am very thankful for my hubby!

erinlitteral said...

will do!