Monday, November 12, 2007
Hmmmm, not so good.
Mr. D is downstairs playing Playstation 2 right now. I had to step away, I started to not feel to well. I get motion sickness from watching him play those games. I like to play... but figuring out the two joysticks in addition to the 6 buttons to push is hard to do. We brought it out the the depths tonight. I cleaned out the closet of the playroom today and decided to plug it in. We have a poker game too... now that I can play. No zooming and camera angle changes to put up with. I'm starting to feel better now. It is such a yucky feeling. I just feel WEIRD. I start to think that food will make me feel better... I had two pieces of plain toast with butter and went away from the tv. I think that I got off the motioning boat ride. Yes, I'm feeling better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Sorry you felt icky!
Post a Comment