Friday, November 16, 2007

Found It

Anyone notice the pictures have been lacking lately? Well, I "thought" I had lost the battery charger for my camera. I had looked everywhere for it. I have been losing things lately. I think I keep finding these "awesome"spots to store things and then when I go to look for them again... I can't remember where I put them (ie. toilet brush, old pillows). I was at the grocery store on Wed after BSF and I saw a charger on the battery display for $10.00. I didn't think that was to bad... I threw it in the cart and went to grab the AA batteries to go with it. They were all out. So I put the charger back and told myself I would look one more time for my charger at home. Either it was there or I had left it at the beach cabin and it was lost forever.
Thursday I was taking out a carseat out of my car and set it down to pick up Miss D and while I was bent down I saw the charger... under the passenger seat of my car! Whoo hoo!
Now I just have to charge up the dead batteries that are in my camera now and get back to picture taking... tune in for some updated pics.

No comments: