Miss D has been crying before bedtime last night and today before naptime. I was confused. Why all the sudden out of the blue... this behavior. Tonight I was told maybe why? TWO YEAR OLD MOLARS! Now I can see that her behavior matchs right up with her normal teething times. Needing momma at sleepy time and unable to relax and sleep well. Tonight she was given medicine about an hour before bed... and low and behold no fits before bed. Just peaceful snuggles and stories and songs.
Also... on my way home tonight I hit a bunny!
Little bunny foo foo
I didn't see you
running under my tire
wasn't so good.
Now you are road kill
I'm really sorry
You made a bad choice of
going out at night.
The fog was so thick
you didn't give a lick
what were you after
that looked so good?
Now it doesn't matter
because you are a splatter
in the middle of the road
GROSS GROSS GROSS!
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
love your poem. funny girl.
it is the worst feeling when you feel that thump . i hit a cat once and half of it was stuck to the road. so gross and so sad.
You are so funny....
A coyote ate one of my Rhode Island Red Hens last night. She was a faithful, daily egg layer.
Oh henny, Oh henny,
where have you gone.
In the stomach of an animal
That doesn't belong.
They roam through our trees
and eat all our pets.
They are ruthless and fearless
and have no regrets.
My tummy will suffer
tomorrow when I rise.
With no eggys to cook
from this murderous surprise.
Tomorrow we will keep watch
with our guns and our bullets.
To protect all our hens,
our chicks and our pullets.
:)
The only thing I have ever hit was a turtle. Funny huh?
I'm sorry you have debt to now pay. I'm more sorry that you don't have Hazel to hold as you pay those bills though.
Post a Comment