Sunday, November 11, 2007

?'s answered

In the precious name of Jesus I rest knowing that he is the sovereign God and that he wishes not one perish. For he loves all of mankind. He came to earth and suffered the same trials we suffer. He has been in our shoes and was sinless. He died for us and took the sins of the world upon his blameless shoulders. All I can do is worship him and continue to live my life for him. I hope for the future for all the non-believers that they don't wait until it is to late and they are left behind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No idea what happened here...wasn't reading for awhile. but I'm right there with you on the medical bills comment at the end of your wish list to the side! We're done...but what a waste! Mel H.

erinlitteral said...

I am drawn to you and you're hunger for God's Word. I feel the same.

Kelli said...

Thanks for the links...that was interesting to read...The thing that's so funny to me (funny in a sad way) is how can someone say they are a christian if they don't follow the definition of what a Christian believes? It would be like waking up tomorrow and saying 'I'm German'...just because I may want to be german, doesn't mean I have German in my blood...the same as if someone says they are a Christian but then doesn't hold those beliefs in their own heart; but simply cling to that word because it's so widely known and accepted in America. In some people's eyes, just living in America means you must be a 'christian'....anyhow...